As a seller, the relationship you form with your REALTOR is vital. You need to ensure you have an agent who will advise you on pricing your home competitively, promote your home through all avenues at their disposal, assist you with negotiating the final selling price, and ensure you are happy and comfortable with your decision to sell. Call Gemma and Gary today to take advantage of their many years of experience assisting sellers in getting the most value for their homes.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- An accurate evaluation of your home. The first step in selling a home is the decision to sell. The second step in the process is to set a list price that is an accurate reflection of the market value of your home. We will assist you in setting a list price that represents top market value for your home, without going so high that it gets less visibility and becomes stale on the market.
- Professional advice and up-to-date market information. We will advise you on how to effectively prepare your home for a successful showing and ensure you are kept up to date on the state of the real estate market in your neighborhood, the status of similar properties “for sale” in your neighborhood, and other factors that may affect the sale of your home.
- High availability. We will make ourselves available to field your questions or concerns when they arise. You can always contact us by calling the office, our mobile phones, sending us an email, or text messaging.
- Promotion. Promotion of your home to other agents through “agent only” open houses, meetings, distributions, and other marketing channels. This way we can ensure the great selling features of your home are popularized with other agents throughout the community.
- Signage that promotes your home for sale. The highly respected and recognizeable RE/Max Realtron Realty “For Sale” sign advertises your property 24 hours a day. Our signs promote our easy to remember web URL, http://www.wesellking.com which will feature your home amongst our other listings.
- Supervised open houses will be organized during reasonable hours to promote your home throughout the community. We coordinate the details and provide professionally printed and designed marketing material that highlight the selling features of your home to all who attend.
Advertising of your property through various channels to ensure it gets the attention it deserves.
- Regular progress reports and updates to keep you up to date on our progress throughout the sale process.
- Informative offer presentations that give you all of the facts you need to make a decision that suits you.